lunes, 4 de mayo de 2015

VOLUNTEERING-by Lucía Baquerizo



     Volunteering
Last Friday I had a  volunteering experience with my friends.
I went to the Jesus Maria school from Garcia Noblejas, where every Friday a group of kids from el Gallinero goes (la Cañada Real) to have fun, have a picnic and play with all the volunteers. It was the first time I went but all the kids were very friendly and loving people.
It was a very satisfactory experience. In the end they are happy but you are more, because kids with only their smiles give me more than what I give them.
When they had to go and to return to el Gallinero they couldn´t stop kissing and hugging me and my friends.
I recommend everyone to try that and they will see that in the end you feel better than the kids, because now I may only getting prepared to be a volunteer, but next year I want to be able to do that every week.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario