miércoles, 6 de mayo de 2015

MY DEFINITE NEW ROOM-by Rafael Vargas-Zuñiga

MY  DEFINITELY NEW ROOM.

Hello, How are you? how were your easter holidays? Ok, 

There has been a long time since I haven't written my blog, so...
 I have to tell you a lot of new things that I have done in that time. Do you remember my January blog? You should read that blog. It was about a plan that I had about changing my room. And now, three months later, I have just 
changed it.
Everything started at the middle of April when some painters came to my home and painted all the rooms. Three rooms (one for each son) and two bathrooms. Four days after, the painters finished the work. They painted 
my room blue and white. The first week I only had in my room the bed, but the weekend after we went to a 
shop and we bought all the furniture. We bought one tables, some steps,... and we also bougth a closet. This was only for me,but also with the furniture for my brother and the furniture for my sister there was a lot of furniture.
We rented a truck to take the furniture home.
The furniture arrived the day after but it was in boxes so we had to build them all. We spent four days building all the furniture but and at the end we finished, and we could enjoy our rooms normally. There is some 
furniture and some details that we have still to buy but actually my room looks better than I ever thought.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario