jueves, 28 de mayo de 2015

MY PERFECT CAREER-by Jorge Ojeda



My perfect career


v  I would like to be an engineer. Actually I would like to be an automotive engineer. I have loved cars since I was three years old, and I really like the brand BMW. I love their cars and I would like to get one when I get the drivers licence.

v  If I choose to be an automotive engineer I will have to study a lot. I will have to think about learning German and maybe, when I get the chance, move to Germany. It will also benefit me if I know at least two more languages apart from Spanish.
At the moment I know Spanish, English and just a little bit of French. If I want to work for BMW, I am sure I will need German.

v  The thing why I need German is because most automotive brands are from Germany. It is really probable that I am going to get work there. I will also need to improve my French because there are some vehicles that are designed in France.

v  If I continue with the idea of being an automotive engineer and I want to conquer my goals, I have to think that I will have a lot of work to do. I will spend a lot of time working and maybe, if one day I become the director of BMW or any other jobs that requires to be really prepared, I will have to work a lot. All of that means that I won’t have time for me and either for my family.

Conclusion
v  I have to study a lot and try to improve my languages. I also know that this is a work where I can earn a lot of money but this means lots of hours at the office and less time for family and friends. Another thing to have in mind is that I might have to travel a lot or even leave my country.
Cars are something that I have always like and I am really looking forward to get the driving licence so any of these things are going to make me change my mind.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario