miércoles, 20 de mayo de 2015

LOOKING FORWARD TO SUMMER-by Javier Martinez



I´m looking forward to the summer because of the holidays, I´ve planned a lot of things like going to Paris or to Denia with my family. Also for being in home relaxed and being with the idea that I won´t have to work for a while. 
Also in summer I have planned to get my driving license (motorbike) for my 16th birthday so I´m very excited, but I must be very careful because it´s a bit dangerous.
In Paris, we have planned to do a lot journeys and visits so I wish I'll like it. I would love to see the classic image of the Eiffel tower illuminated at night in real life.
I am going also to Denia, but I don´t fancy it. Beach is a completely dispensable thing  for me, as time goes by I´ve liked it less and less. I prefer other things but I must try, maybe it's not as horrible as I imagine.
One of the things I love most about the summer is the feeling of freedom that I have when I go out of school the last day of class leaving behind that course full of friends, feelings and, of course, exams…
I would love to pass all my subjects and to have a calm summer like I have had all my life.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario