viernes, 29 de mayo de 2015

FINAL EXAMS-by Mercedes Peña



Finals exams

All that I want is summer to come but I have to spend a long study week, during which I hope that everything will be alright . This weekend I have a party but I can't be there because I have to study everyaay since now until June 18th because I have to pass the recovery exams , so I'm very sad .
I'm overwhelmed because I have to complete all my grades and my notebooks . What scares me the most are the longs nights  I'm going to stay awake .  
Below I leave my exams calendar  :

Monday
Maths
French
Tuesday
English
Biology
Wednesday
Technology
Science
Thursday

Spanish
Friday
Music
Chemistry
 
This is the last blog that I'm going to write before summer holidays.
 I hope that everything will be okay and you'll enjoy the  summer .

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario