miércoles, 20 de mayo de 2015

HOW MY SCHOOLYEAR HAS BEEN-by Monica García Silva

How my school year has been

Third of ESO has been an interesting year. I have gone through many good and bad things.

Good things: I have met new people. This year I have met new people that I hadn't met before and that´s good because I´ve made many new friends like for example María Pujol
Besides the new friends I had, other good experiences like the good marks in many exams or the Diploma Dual that is a program where you learn many things like: Life Managments Skills and vocabulary.
This year I´ve laughed a lot at class, I know it isn´t good for teachers but it has been funny for me.

Bad experiences I´ve also had bad experiences like many moments of burden with all the exams and homework.

My schoolyear, as you could read, has been very varied but I´ve had more good experiences that bad ones. The subjets that I´ve liked the most are P.E, music, biology and plastic. And the most boring subjets have been physics and chemistry, technology, and all the sciences in general.
 

To sum up: I´ve liked third of ESO and I hope that fourth of ESO will be as interesting as this one.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario