martes, 12 de mayo de 2015

DON'T LEAVE YOUR PET! by Candida Villar


Don´t leave your pet 


When summer holiday is 

coming, many people don´t 

know what to do with their 

pets and many of them are 

 abandoned in the streets.I 

would like to say to people 

who have a pet 

that they are very lucky 

because having a pet is 

having a treasure: they can 

help you in  sad moments because 

they always look at you in the same way.If you have a pet, 

you always know that it will have free time for you.You can 

be going through  your worst moment but they always pay 

you back with love because they can feel like you.
 

I want to talk about my own experience with my 

cat.Nowadays it is a good company and when I feel badly it  

tries to “encourage” me to pmake me happier.


Please don´t leave them alone! ,I don´t regret having 

collected it.
 

If you would like to have a pet, in Madrid you have a lot of 

places where you can get one that really needs your help.
 

This is a page where you can adopt:
 
http://www.ciudadanimal.org/




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario