miércoles, 27 de mayo de 2015

MY FUTURE-by Mercedes Matía

I have a very clear opinion of what my future will be like. More or less, two years ago I hadn't decided if I was going to be a marine biologist or a vet. Now, I have decided to be a vet. I would like to study in the university of Sydney and live there, but not on the east coast because there are deadly jellyfish and sharks!!!

I would like to have two dauthers and probably one or two dogs. One of the dogs I want to adopt from the animal home. I would also like to own two houses: one in the city, that we would live in, and the other one on coast, but not really near the beach. There I would like to keep horses. Most of all I would like to travel a lot during the holidays . The first place that i want to visit is India because I want to go to the Holi Festival. When I have finished working, I want to buy a rural property and adopt all the dogs from a animal home. 
That is what my future will be like.

Merche

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario