lunes, 18 de mayo de 2015

MY MONTH OF APRIL-by Nacho Fierros

Hey guys how are you.

Today I´m going to talk you about all the things that have happened to me in this month.

The weekend of the 11th of april I went to a surprise party for Carmen Lias, first Carmen's friends came to give her the surprise, thensome guys of other school of Carmen came . The party was in Carlota Bernard's house,  the guys of the other school were so funny and I laughed so much with their jokes.

Tuesday 14th, I think, I went to the Fernando´s house to watch the first match of the Madrid team versus Atletic. I went with Antonio Gomez only, because the other people have to study, live so far away or they had to stay with their family to watch the match, it was so funny. We had dinner at his house, some delicious things half time, and then we continued watching the match.

The 30th of april, I went to the birthday "party" of Alvaro Baez . It was not really a party: first we went to his house and there we played some videogames and we talked among ourselves.Then we went to the cinema to watch <Avengers, Age of Ultron>, the new film of Marvel that the opening was the same day of the party. The film was so good because it is so intense but at the same time they say some funny things that didn`t have any connection with the film.

Finally today 8th of May I will go to another  surprise party (it really will be a party) for a girl that is a friend of mine. I hope it will be nice. There will be so may people and I will talk with everybody, I hope I will meet some people.If the weather is good,  the party will be in the rooftop of her house. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario