lunes, 18 de mayo de 2015

THIS YEAR-by Carlota Bernad

When my English teacher told us about the new topic we needed to write about in the blog, I thought that it was a good idea to express my experience this year at school.

Since I was a little girl I have been studying in this amazing school that gives you all the help you need.

When this year started I thought that it was going to be one of the worst years  and certainly it was a very difficult course. I was very nervous. I could not imagine that this year was going to be the best year of all my life so far at school.

It ´s true that I have been studying a lot to give the best of me and to prove what I can do it by myself, and the teachers have been helping me in everything.

I have met some new people of different school and I was able to take part in all the amazing activities that the school and the teachers have prepared.

To summarize, this year was fun and the classes and the teachers have been very good.

THANKS

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario