lunes, 25 de mayo de 2015

TOP 10 SOUNDTRACKS-by María Martinez

TOP TEN SOUNDTRACKS

Today I want to tell you about my favourite type of music: Soundtracks
You may think this is weird, but I really love the music in films. There are so many movies which have an amazing soundtrack.Also, they make me cry because they are so emotional. So, I'm goingto tell you about myten favourite soundtracks:

1. Gladiator, composed by Hans Zimmer

This is my favourite song of the soundtrack, called "Now we are Free", sung by Enya.



2. The Lord of the Rings, by Howard Shore
Some songs are also sung by Enya.






3. Game of Thrones, by Ramon Djawadi

This is not a film but a TV program

 

 

4.Pirates of the Caribbean, by Klaus Badelt



5. The Chronicles of Narnia, by Harry Gregson



 

 

6. The Last of the Mohicans, by Trevor Jones



7.Star Wars, by John Williams
Themost famous songs are:






 8. The Avengers and Marvel's intro, by Marius de Vries





 9. The Adjustment Bureau, by Thomas Newman


 10. Avatar, by James Horner and sung by Leona Lewis




 And finallythere are some many Disney Movies which have beautiful songs too, for example:

Brother Bear "On my Way", by Phil Collins



Frozen "Let it Go", by Demi Lovato

 
 F


Spirit "I will always return", by Bryan Adams



list=PL33A514D10607EBE6&index=2

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario