martes, 26 de mayo de 2015

MY SCHOOL YEAR-by Sofía Gómez


My school year
When the school year began, I knew ten people of my class and just three were real friends of mine, I was about to move to the class next door when the teacher said that we weren´t allowed to change anymore. I was mad about it and I didn´t have any good feelings about my school year.
Despite my awful emotions, it has been such a great year! I´ve met loads of new people and I have made really good friends.
Regarding to school, the subjects that we were taught weren´t as complicated as I thought they would be.
Honestly I am not really looking forward next year, because we will need to start thinking about our future (I have no idea what to do with my life), that is why I want summer to last forever.
Summarizing it is been a fantastic year and I want to point out that if the teachers had let me move to the other class, I wouldn´t have met these new people, so thank you, teachers!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario