martes, 12 de mayo de 2015

MY SPARE TIME-by Guillermo Azcoitia

MY SPARE TIME

         Actually, there isn't a lot of spare time because school takes up a lot of time during the week and I must have the evenings to study. However, I can make the best of my free time on the weekends.
          
          On the weekends, I usually play footbal matches on Saturdays, and golf on Sunday mornings. My favourite activity is sport when I get time and somewhere to do it I go for it. The perfect place, where for football is the garden, which it's small but suitable for me.
          
          As a matter of fact, I play footbal for my school, and we train every Tuesday and Thursday. People think I play classic football but I play football which it is played in a smaller court and with less players. Our school plays in the Catholic Schools League, so we go to other schools from the city to play againts them. Somebody told me once that football it isn't just a sport, it is also a place where you make friends and you try to have fun. My team is very bad, so that is the reason we haven't won a match yet.

          Golf is the other sport that I like to play in my free time. I have been practicing it since I was very little. I have had played golf every summer but these last summers I had been more concentrated in football. However, all my family was thought to play it, but just my elder brother and I still playing it.

          Although, I like to spend Easter Holidays and winter skiing. I've just practiced it for the last 3 years but I enjoy it loads. 

          This is how I spend my free time during the year. how do you spend it?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario