miércoles, 13 de mayo de 2015

MY BIRTHDAY-by Álvaro Baez

My birthday
Hello everybody! How are you? I hope fine because tomorrow we are going to start a long weekend. Sunday 26th of April was my birthday and I am going to celebrate it today with my friends because today, 30th of April, it is the premier of the new movie of Marvel, Avengers: Age of Ultron. I really like superheroes' movies, especially the Marvel movies (I´m a bit friki). The first thing that we are going to do is to go to my home and have a snack with crisps, hot dogs...all junk food. Then we are going to the cinema to watch this incredible and awaited movie and then each one will go to their house. Well, my parents gave me a sport camera for my my birthday named SJ6000 and it is identical that the go pro 3 hero, but the SJ600 is too much cheaper. Then my cousins and my uncles gave me clothes and some money. One present that I really want is the shirt of the player Arda Turan of Atlético de Madrid or the Simeone. I´m looking forward to this afertoon and to watch the movie with my friends. I want you to watch the Avengers movie in the cinema beacause it is worth paying for it.
See you soon guys!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario