lunes, 25 de mayo de 2015

LETTER TO PEPITA-by Marta Megías

Dear Pepita:                        
  I am writing to you to talk about your experience at an Irish college and to know a little about you because I haven't seen you in a long time. How are the classes there? Do you like them? We finished school two weeks ago, and I just arrived to New York with two of my best friends and some other people from Spain and they're also very nice.
We are all here to improve our english.         
Carlota and I want to get job somewhere and earn some extra money  during the summer , but we haven't found any place looking for workers yet. I hope we do because I could really use that money. 
We are all staying in the same residence near to where we are going to take the classes. I hope I have a good time here and I get to improve my English. We are staying for 3 weeks, but when this is over we are all going to a campsite in Spain for a week because there is a music festival in Alicante and one of the boys that came with us here gets free passes to the festival and he has invited us, so we're looking forward to that.       
I hope you like it there and also i wish to hear about you soon.                    

PD: we miss you kisses marta    

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario