jueves, 28 de mayo de 2015

MY FUTURE-by María Rico



MY FUTURE


My name is Maria, and I am 16 years old. I was born in Madrid and I think I will be living here the rest of my life. I am a person with lots of projects for my future.
I think for me, choosing the career that I will do, will be one of the hardest decisions of my life. I am very concerned about the consequences of the choice I will make and it scares me to regret it. I am a person who thinks everything twice and I can hardly decide very fast. I think sometimes we should think a little more about this but it is very difficult for me.
I am a very organized person and I consider myself also a responsible person.
I am in a very difficult situation because maybe for two days want to study something but suddenly I begin to doubt.
I hope to find the right career that allows me to have a job that I like in the future and will allow me to have a good life.
I am very confused, so last Sunday I decided to do an Internet quiz about what the career could be that I am going to study and these were the results:



The category where I had the highest percentage were Health Science , with careers such as biology, anatomy, chemistry and others.
The truth is that I have always liked the subject of biology and also I used to get good grades but I don’t know if I could have a future dedicated to something related to Health Sciences.
I'm honestly quite surprised because I did not think that something related to biology could get out as an option. The truth is that I'm quite confused because lately I have decided to go for a career such as economy or business while it is true that I have never disliked biology. The problem is this: I like biology and I'm good at it, but I am not really attracted by the future that this involves and on the other hand, I like slightly less economy but for the future I think it's best for me.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario