miércoles, 26 de noviembre de 2014

Equatorial Guinea

I would like to talk about my country, Equatorial Guinea. First of all, I would like to say that most of the people don't even know about this country. They ask me if there are monkeys, if people are poor, what it's like... stuff like that. Sometimes it's kind of funny, but sometimes it's kind of offensive. Anyway it's a very beautiful country with a lot of natural resources.
EG is governed by a military dictatorial government lead by the dictator Obiang Nguema. I really hope this changes soon, because I think a democratic government would be better for Equatorial Guinea.
This small, central-african country has a population of about 2 million people. It's capital is Malabo, but Bata is the most populated city. It's also the third richest country in Africa because of a very basic natural resource, petrol, but it won't last.
My real dream is to change my beloved little country; creating companies and industries that would definetly make EG prosper its citizens. 

Fidel Obama

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario