martes, 25 de noviembre de 2014

FUERTEVENTURA-by Mr Grumpy (Rodrigo Remón)

Every summer since I was three,my family and I have been going to Fuerteventura and we are still not bored of it. My dream has always been living there because It´s an amazing place there is always sun it never rains and the ocean is amazing : I hate when people compare it to the Carebbean Islands, I get mad . The thing is that the Caribbean Islands have nothing to do with the Canary Islands, first of all because the water in the Caribbean is so hot it 's similar to pee and in the Canary Islands the water is so cold that it gives you the feeling that the water is so pure and clean.
 Maybe some people don´t agree with what I am saying but that is because they don´t know it very well.
If you don´t know Fuerteventura, well I feel sorry for you because,trust me it is like the Paradise.
Fuerteventura is a place that you need to go to a lot of times to know it perfectly well.
You need to go there a few times to enjoy it because there are some places that only few people know, and when you are alone it´s like a private beach. There are also some extraordinary landscapes which you can enjoy , visiting  and taking pictures of them you can also have picnics and eat over there.I almost forgot when you are in the sea you can rent a boat or you can do windsurf like I do, but I need to warn you: the sea water is so wild and dangerous you can get hurt and for the ones that are brave and really like big waves, this is your place,while you stay here I recomend you to try the delicious and tasty cheeses, they are the best in the whole world.

I hope you like my little summary of my favourite island ,hope I have been helpful and I encouraged you to go It is an amazing experience.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario