miércoles, 12 de noviembre de 2014

MY SUMMER CAMP





This two last summers I have been to a summer camp in Maine, Boston. I have speent there  five weeks and I have had so much fun.
The camp consists of a lot of cabins and it´s very green, it has a beautiful forest and  it also has a lake.
During the time I spent there, we do so many activities like for example: waterskiing, tennis, horse riding, art and crafts…We also did a canoe trip for one week, we did community services, we went to a baseball match in Portland and the older campers we went for three days to a trip and in this trip we went to the beach, shopping and we also did water white rafting.
At camp we have some traditions like: doing campfires, sing camp songs after lunch. Campers are divided into two teams the gray and the blue…
So I hope in the summer 2015 I am able to go back again and have a fantastic time there at the same time I am improving my English!

Catalina

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario