sábado, 15 de noviembre de 2014

A New Experience

A NEW EXPERIENCE 
Last year my family decided to visit Germany. They wanted to give me a surprise and didn't tell me until the day before.
We prepared the luggage and went to the airport to catch a plane. We arrived in Germany in the middle of the night and took a bus to the hotel. The next day, we got to know, Munich. We visited the Nazi camps, where a lot of people died. Then, we visited the Munich Gliptoteca, which is a museum dedicated to preserving Greek and Roman sculptures. It was very interesting and entertaining.
We saw many shops. The shops were amazing with very good prices. The food was delicious. Their typical food were sausages with a spicy sauce.
In my opinion, it's one of the best cities that I have ever visited .
Miss Patricia

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario