domingo, 16 de noviembre de 2014

MY EXPERIENCE IN FOREIGN COUNTRIES- by María Peral


MY EXPERIENCE IN FOREIGN COUNTRIES:

The first time that I went to a foreign country, I was in 4th of primary school. I was really little and it shocked me at first when my parents gave me the opportunity. At that time I was really young and also inexperienced, and I had only gone away from home for small periods and always in Spain but now everything was going to change I was going to study in England.

When I arrived there I thought everything was weird because it was all different than what I had seen before. I went to a primary school in Eastbourne. I lived in the boarding house which was on top of the school. The school was so different from my school in Spain, it was really big and also something which surprised me a lot was how important the sports were, we had to do some kind of sport every day.

I went there for two years and it was an experience which I would never forget, it made me learn a lot of English, also a different culture and helped me to learn how to live away from home. I made friendships which I know will last forever.

After this amazing experience, I went in 1st of secondary school to a camp in USA. This camp is located in the Berkshires and it’s a place that once you have gone once you can’t stop going. At first it was difficult because the accent seemed to me really hard to understand but after a few days I got used to it. Also it was hard to get to know my bunk mates because they had been together for more than 4 years and they were already like a family but they accepted us really well.




This place has change my life I have learned a lot of skills during this past summer’s spent there. Also my friends from camp are now like my sisters because once you spend that much time together you get to know them as if you had known them forever.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario