miércoles, 5 de noviembre de 2014

How to decorate your room hipster style

PRESENTATION

Before starting with today’s post, I would like to explain a little bit of what will be my blog”.
Since I was very young I lived surrounded by creative people or people that were interested in the arts of life (Dance, decoration, theatre, etc.). Little by little, I began immersing myself in this world and I had started to acquire my own tastes, and that’s why I’m going to write about this at “the blog”.

1º POST

HOW TO DECORATE YOUR ROOM HIPSTER STYLE:

Before starting to decorate, I would recommend for you to clean and tidy up your room, because the first step for having a nice room is CLEANLINESS.
Thing you are going to need :

 
Photos (it could be personal photos or photos that you like)
Photo paper (you can find it at the stationery shop)
Printer and computer
Typical lights that you put on your Christmas tree. 

For example this ones :
      

Tape
A down comforter for your bed (it could be your favourite colour)
An old mirror. For example this one:
                                                           
           

Once you have everything you just need to GET ON WITH IT :

Start printing the photos on photo paper, cut them out with a white edge like this :

And stick them on the wall at the way you prefer. Then start to hang the lights on your room’s walls and also around the old mirror, which is against the wall.
Finally put the down comforter on your bed and DONE ! You have got a room like this :




Elena

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario