domingo, 30 de noviembre de 2014

Ed Sheeran

The other day was one of the best days of my life. I went to Ed Sheeran's concert in El Palacio de Los  Deportes, in Madrid. It was incredible because I really like his music and the way he plays the guitar is completly amazing. He is an English songwriter; he became well-known when he made a guest appearance with Taylor Swift in her famous album: Red. He has written some popular songs like "Little Things" by One Direction and "I See Fire" that appears in the Hobbit. He is only 23. While I was listening to him, I had the feeling that i was in front of one of the biggest musicians at the moment.The thing that I like the most about him is the lyrics of his songs because he talks about his own experience and sometimes I feel like him. I will always remember that day .


Iria

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario