miércoles, 12 de noviembre de 2014

WATER-SKIING-by Felipe García-Echaniz


Water-Skiing

There are a lot of kinds of sports in the world, for instance: soccer, basketball, baseball, tennis, skiing, etc. These sports are the best known in our society and I am aware that it is complicated to change people’s mind. The sport which I want to talk about is water-skiing.
First of all, water-skiing is not practiced by many people, but by the time I finish my writing there will be more people who want to know more about this sport.
Practicing this sport is not an easy business. You need to know the technique and to be patient so that you can be successful in this field. Maybe you need more than one week to start doing well but after, it is really fun and you feel one of the most amazing sensations when you are above water. Gonzalo Cabeza can tell you something about that feeling since he was able to stand on the board last summer.
Definitely, as far as I am concerned, I am very lucky because I have had the opportunity to practice water-skiing every summer for three years and I hope to continue practicing water-skiing in the future. Remember: the more you practice, the better you become.


Written by Felipe

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario