viernes, 14 de noviembre de 2014

STUPID HORROR MOVIES- by Rubén Gómez

Yesterday I was watching TV in my house and during commercial break, a trailer for a movie Annabelle, was played. 
The movie is about a couple whose son will be born whithin a few months. The husband gives his wife a present: an antique doll who she had been searching for. The doll is similar to Chucky, both are evil dolls which kill people and speak! The doll Annabelle kills people!!!

Ummm... Ok, what? What are you telling me?
If one diabolic doll comes tries to kill you....
What would you do? Would you cry? Or....
.... you would laugh and would you give a kick it away? 

If I was, I would kick Annabelle and GOOD BYE!!!

I'm starting to realize that now, when you go to the cinema to see a new horror movie it's similar to comedy. 

That movie is for making children cry and teenagers laugh!!! 

Another stupid movie is "The Damn Troll"

It's about a troll who he kills people for gold. He runs behind people and kills to steal gold! 

Ok, ummm WHAT? I think anybody who has cries or gotten scared of it...has a problem, a serious problem!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario