martes, 18 de noviembre de 2014

Me as a camp instructor



It was the first time I had gone to a camp in which I wasn´t a camp student. I went to Avila to the school´s camp; it was a camp to spend a funny time doing all kind of sports and at the same time to learn English.  I was a basketball trainer and the “mother´s children”. That is how the other monitors called me.  It was a great experience for me because it made me appreciate how the hard work of organizing a children camp is.
They were many active weeks because we had to prepare all the classrooms in advance for the workshops of plasticizing, doing t-shirts, learning English… and after this  to pick everything up. Also, we had to make activities at nights and it was very difficult because we had to use a lot of our imagination, trying to make those activities funny and interesting for children. Also I had to take a little of my shame off.
I really enjoyed this camp because I like children so much and I was surrounded by them all the time. I laughed a lot and I learnt about how to be a good monitor so much. So I recommend this experience to any teenager that likes children, sports or if only wants to try to do something different, interesting and funny.

Riaño.

1 comentario:

  1. It looks very funny !!! Which were some of the activities you did at night? These are usually very funny !!
    Another thing I wanted to ask is if you do not get tired of children, because sometimes can be very boring or exhausting, can't it?
    - cristina carmona -

    ResponderEliminar