domingo, 30 de noviembre de 2014

SHARKS-by Eduardo Ramos

Sharks are the most fascinating creatures in the world for me. There are lots of types of sharks, like the Hammer Shark, Tiger Shark, or Whale Shark, which is the biggest one and only eats plankton. However, my favorite of all is the Great White Shark. It takes out its jaw every time that it needs to bite big prey. There is another shark that I really like. It's the Mako Shark. I like it because it’s the fastest of all the sharks. The Great White Shark can swim at 40 km/h but the Mako Shark is faster : Its top speed is 80 km/h. There is one thing I like about The Great White and it is its enormous size; it can be 6 metres long! The Mako Shark is smaller its length and is between 2 and 3 metres and its weight is only 450kg compared with the 3,000kg of The Great White. For me, every shark has its special feature that makes it interesting.    

Eduardo R.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario