miércoles, 12 de noviembre de 2014

MY DAILY ROUTINE-by Fernando Frías

My daily routine
Today, as usual, I woke up at 7 o’clock in the morning and although I was feeling a bit tired after pulling an all nighter, after a hot shower I was fully recovered. My breakfast wasn’t any different, just a glass of fresh orange juice, a toast with olive oil and my irreplaceable Colacao Turbo. I took the bus for school at about 7,30 to begin my regular Thursday classes. The  Maths exam  I took was a real stinker but I think I hit the ball out of the park. Unfortunately, I didn’t have the physical education class, which I love, because the teacher called in sick. In the afternoon I had an English conversation class with Miriam and Antonio and revised comparatives and superlatives. We had an entertaining game and practiced these structures. After school I played Tennis for two hours and then returned home and had a shower. I did my homework and now I am finishing this English writing.I have to go now because dinner smells good and I am feeling a little hungry. Then my bed is awaiting me. It’s been a long day and I think I deserve a nice sleep. End of my day.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario