lunes, 10 de noviembre de 2014

Fashionable shoes

​Fashionable shoes:

Since last year or the year before, casual sporty sneakers have become very popular between people my age and older teenagers. My personal opinion about them is that they are really cool and also very comfortable. Actually, I am going to get a pair when I save enough money to buy them, because they are quite expensive. The best brands at making these type of shoes are Nike, Asics and New Balance, but there are many others which are not so popular and are as good as these three. The only problem that I think these sneakers have is that everyone in Madrid is wearing them at the same time, so it gets a bit boring to see lots of people with the same pairs of shoes. I like them anyway so I'm not going to stop wearing them because of that, so I recommend people to try them. 





Rafa

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario