miércoles, 26 de noviembre de 2014

PANTANO DE SAN JUAN

PANTANO DE SAN JUAN:
Im going to talk about the “pantano de San Juan” because i have a little house there and a lot of friends too (including my best friend).
I go on all weekends and i spend the summer in the “pantano” too.
I like it in both seasons: summer and winter.
It´s like the typical lake house in the countryside, but it isn´t too far from Madrid, like one hour or less.
The “pantano” is located between Madrid, Ávila and Toledo.
In winter, it is really comfortable. I'm just happy watching a film on the sofa with the fireplace on.
In summer, it's really, really fun. I practise a lot of sports and activities with my friends: we play paddle, go swimming ,ride bicycles through the countryside, etc.
We also have a little boat where we do water skiing and use the donuts (a donut is like an airbed with some handles) and we tie it to the boat, then my father accelerates and you are just above the water!
There is also a breakwater and we jump from it to the water.
There are more activities that i don't practise, but some people usually practise them, such as fishing.
Last year, Iria, Pia, Carmen, Carlota and Maria came to my house in the “pantano”.
I couldn´t believe the fact that my mother gave us six girls permission to go for the whole weekend to our house.
We had to go in two cars, but it was the best weekend of my life: we did donuts, we jumped from the breakwater and we swam in the pool in the middle of the night. All of these activities were done with my best friends.
Here you have some videos of our weekend:        


Miss Ramirez

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario