lunes, 17 de noviembre de 2014

THE HORSE: STRENGHT, BEAUTY AND POWER.




-My experience:
Horses are such amazing animals. Everybody thinks that they are just another kind of animal and, yes, maybe they are. But not for me.
I have been riding for years and years, I have handled to fall down of the horse. I was afraid, because Ididnt want to get hurted. Scars in my legs, tears in my eyes. So many times I was about to give up.
But, I told myself: “Why? Are you seriously gonna give up on this? This is your passion, your life. You won't give up”
Some people say that it's not a sport, that it's so easy.
Well, as a equestrian, I must work with a 1200 kilogrammes animal that doesn't understand words. Even at the worst day, I must train my horse. Clean him, feed him, treat him. We must be only one soul in everything we do together.
Equestrians need to have the concentration and ability to judge distance like a golfer, the strenght and stamina of a hockey player, and the artistic flow and ability to make a hard thing look easy and elegant like a ballerina.

-Horses:

-Horses at books and movies:
Horses also appear in so many movies and books. For example;
 “War horse” is a 2011 war drama film directed by Steven Spielberg.
It's about a guy, named Albert, that has a horse called Joey, who loves horses so much.
One day the war starts in England, and army officers made Joey leave his home.
Then so many events take place. And Albert goes as a soldier to find Joey when he was 18, because everybody told him that he was dead, but he had faith.
Finally, before so many tears and deaths, Albert found Joey.
This is a story about friendship, and courage.





This is the official tráiler of the movie:
Enjoy it!

I hope you´ve liked this blog about horses and how much they mean to me.
 







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario