sábado, 1 de noviembre de 2014

Dogs

 DOGS
I would like to talk about dogs; human's best friend. There are many kinds of dogs (bull dog, beagle, etc.), but I prefer big dogs, like Taco, my dog.
C:\Users\Maria\Pictures\FOTOS MARIA\PTDC0067.JPG
Taco is a Pachón Navarro, a big dog with long ears. He is very strong, but very calm. When we go to the countryside, he likes to run around. He looks like a hunting dog, but he doesn't like it.
His hair has three colors: black, brown, and white. He is very cute and lovely. He is a very strange dog. Sometimes he acts like a human, because he likes fruit and vegetables. He uses his paws very much and plays with them.
He is three years old, but he looks like a very old dog. All the family loves him, and he loves us, but he really loves my dad.

I would recommend for you to have a dog in your life. They will always be with you during the good and bad moments, and they will never betray you.

Lucía

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario